So, you’ve signed up for a PashtoScoop account and you’ve got a hankering to make a trivia quiz. How in the world do you do it?! We’re here to help.
Before we give you a step-by-step guide on how to make a trivia quiz, please remember to consider our Community Rules and Guidelines.
1. To start your checklist quiz, head to pashtoscoop.com/post.
This’ll open up the frontend uploader. Choose trivia quiz from the options list.
2. You’ll begin by adding a thumbnail.
Upload a thumbnail that is at least 625×415 pixels. Then choose ‘quiz’ from category list and add a few relevant tags.
3. Next, you’ll enter the quiz title and caption.
Don’t be afraid to get creative and/or strangely specific with both.
4. Then, move on to your question box.
Checklist quizzes differ from a personality quiz because there’s only one question box, versus multiple question boxes.
Hot Tip: The trivia quiz builder will start you off with one blank answer boxes, but you can click the “+Add Answer” button to add as many answers as you’d like.
5. Under each question, select the circle that correlates with the correct answer.
That way, when someone takes your quiz, the Quiz maker knows whether to give someone a pat on the back or let them know they got the answer wrong.
6. After you’ve checked off the correct answer in the draft, move on to the ‘Reveal when answered’ section.
Here, add a title, description and upload an image or GIF for your reveal. This is the box that will appear when someone answers a question on your trivia quiz. Here’s what it looks like from the draft side:
Repeat the above steps for each question until you’ve entered all of your questions (we recommend 5–9 questions). Then, press the “save and close quiz” button on the right-hand side of the draft to save your work!
7. Scroll down to the results section and enter your quiz results.
Use the result range to personalize your results. You can get creative by tapping the ‘Add result’ option and adding more than the two result options.
💡 Ideas for writing great results for trivia quizzes
Keep your results positive — even the results that pop up when someone gets a lot of questions incorrect! You wouldn’t want your readers to feel bad.
Always make sure that your results add up to 100% total in the trivia quiz builder. The quiz maker does not always do this automatically, so make sure your math is correct! Otherwise, you may have a hard time saving your quiz. This is usually the culprit.
8. Finally, hit “Publish” in the bottom-right corner to submit your quiz.
Once you submit your quiz, it will be saved as a draft in our Content Management System. A Community Editor will take a look your submission and approve it if it meets our community guidelines.
And that’s it! Umbarak sha, you’ve completed your first trivia quiz!
We can’t wait to see what kinds of weird, fun, and interesting quizzes you create.
Also, don’t forget to check out thesehandy guides to try your hand at different types of posts in the PashtoScoop Community!
- Beginners Guide To Writing An Article For PashtoScoop
- Everything You Need To Know To Make A Personality Quiz On PashtoScoop
- The Ultimate Guide To Photo Resources For PashtoScoop Contributors