The following in-house rules are applicable for all groups created and/or managed by PashtoScoop Media, it’s partners and affiliates.
- Respect everyone’s privacy. Avoid:
- Sending friend requests or private messages to random people in the group, especially when asked not to.
- Sending inbox messages to admins/moderators asking them to approve your posts. An admin/mod will approve your posts automatically as soon as he can.
- PashtoScoop, and its partners and affiliates, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove/block any member from the group without any reason, explanation or prior warnings.
- PashtoScoop reserves the right to delete, modify and republish content shared in the group. This includes memes, written content, videos and other similar content.
- Members must not copy content from other members and republish it without the explicit permission from the original owner. When publishing reshared content, members must give credits to the original author. Failing to do so result in an immediate ban.
- Members must not explicitly promote anything on the group or ask for visits, likes, votes etc unless otherwise allowed by an admin. Any and all promotions on the group have to be communicated to an admin or our sales team – [email protected].
- Socially unacceptable behavior, including being rude, racist and vulgar will not be allowed and will lead to a ban or content removal.
Furthermore, your access to and membership of groups managed by PashtoScoop Media and it’s affiliates is subject to our User Agreement, copy of which is available on our website.
Moderation happens through the day, and in case of any issues, you can write to us at [email protected]. You can also tag a moderator in case you need help.
The views and opinions shared in communities managed by PashtoScoop are those of the individual member or author, as indicated, and do not necessarily reflect and represent views and opinions of PashtoScoop Media as a company.
Last Revised: May 17, 2021