Pakhair Ragle! We are excited to feature all your bright writing! We are excited to distribute your piece among the PashtoScoop Community 🙂
What you should know before submitting
We have got pretty clear and detailed guidelines to make sure that the posts landing in our mailbox are worth publishing. (And we don’t have to spend hours on editing). Therefore, the post you are submitting needs to be:
- In English (obviously)
- 100% original and unpublished
- At least 500 words
- Grammatically correct, with no spelling mistakes. (You can use Grammarly for that) Proofread it before submitting so we don’t have to spend hours proofreading it.
- Well-structured, to-the point and well-formatted, with headings, sub-headings and bullet points.
A few additional things to consider:
- Avoid using copyrighted images. Only use images that you either own or have the license to use (sure, you can use royalty-free images too). And please mention the source with each image.
- Keep the paragraphs brief. Leave some breathing space between the paragraphs and make the sentences short and sweet.
- Don’t use too many links. Articles with too many links to outer sources, links to low-quality or irrelevant sites, and promotional links have a higher chance of being rejected.
- Take a good look around the site for ideas of articles that might fit. Make sure you’re not suggesting something we’ve already published. You can also reach out to us to share ideas (or just one, well-formed idea!) about what you want to write for us.
Where do I submit it?
You can send your submissions to us via email – editor[at]pashtoscoop.com
What happens after you have submitted your piece?
We might not able to reach out to you as soon as you submit your content. But fret not, it might be because of our team is busy or the pending submissions are a bit too many.
Our editorial team will eventually review your submission and make changes as we see fit. Once approved, we will publish it on our website and share it on our social channels. You will also receive a confirmation email once your content has been published.
If you haven’t heard back from us, please do not fret. It could be due to the current mass of emails.
Ready to submit your first piece? Shoot it right our way! Who knows you might become our next guest blogger 🙂