Architecture designers often leave their signature mark in the project they are working on, but not necessarily in a good way every time.
People had a good laugh when a Twitter user Sarah J Schauer asked people to share the worst architecture design picture they have. Twitteratis came up with pictures in the comments will make you ROFL-ing.
reply with the worst design/architecture picture you have pic.twitter.com/ELhQc9rslY
— sarah schauer 🦂 (@SJSchauer) August 10, 2019
Here are some of the responses that we found utterly hilarious:
1. RIP poor toothbrush
love a toilet slide pic.twitter.com/nqTx1TNvMD
— 🌻deven🌻 (@lil_kombucha) August 11, 2019
2. Stairway to Heaven..
idk about the worst I’d give it a 3/5 pic.twitter.com/eAIn65CbwQ
— leks (@papayasaur) August 10, 2019
3. The Sui-slide
— Weird (@KirissieS) August 11, 2019
4. “Alright so I called this meeting because our numbers are… Asad?”
“Pass me some toilet paper will you?”
— what have you done (@itsNVSV) August 11, 2019
5. When you enclose the fridge in a wall because it is being too much like anarkali.
— oski (@typohoe) August 11, 2019
6. Brushing in the shower like a king is the only way to manage this one
i lived here and i had to lean over the bath to brush my teeth. i couldn’t use the toilet with the door closed pic.twitter.com/OcGXUV5AVp
— Walt (@WaltCodes) August 11, 2019
7. That one team member who never contributes to the project.
What a nice stairs pic.twitter.com/Z3E1Dw4dKW
— 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔬 (@ammmeeerrr7) August 12, 2019
8. You gotta swing on the light to get to the bonus stage
— Desta 💀💜 (@ColumbiaSkies) August 11, 2019
9. When you’re Pashtun and a pro-Pakistani but you gotta prove it to the Agencies
I just deeply hate this house. pic.twitter.com/B34P92cjup
— Jesse (@DJmarsATTACKS) August 11, 2019
10. The royal throne. Only he who is worthy can give a sh*t.
— ✨dumbbadger✨ (@sillymerricat) August 10, 2019
make mid-wee eye contact to assert your dominance pic.twitter.com/rZr6QHDpJK
— Henny (@hennyyrose) August 11, 2019
12. Walking up these stairs would be an extreme sport bruh
— iam_desouza BH (@1real_desouzaa) August 12, 2019
13. Can it get fancier than this?
— charlotte murray (@char_murr) August 12, 2019
14. How on earth are you gonna get there to wash clothes?
— Fahim Hakimi 🐝 (@FalseTempest) August 12, 2019
15. The real challenge to use both at once.
— Ben Hauser (@bahauser) August 12, 2019
Have you ever seen something any worse than this? Let us know in the comments.