If you grew up in late 80s or 90s, you are much fortunate than today’s kids of idiotic generation. Ask me why? Because you enjoyed your real childhood before smart phones, tablets, facebook, selfies, and other technologies took over it and completely ruined it.
Here are some 90s stuff we all definitely had when we were kids. And if you still remember any of these, trust me, you had an awesome childhood.
1. Ding Dong Bubble Gum, our favourite chewing gum. Remember how we used to compete with friends to blow the largest bubble?
2. You could get many of these candies with just Rs 2. Hands down the best toffee of it’s time.
3. Every morning before we went to school, we made sure our fountain pen is filled with DOLLAR ink.
4. Chewing this helped us concentrate in class? 😂
5. We listened to those 90s Rahim Shah songs only on this.
6. Remember this?
7. Is there anyone who didnt like playing brick games? Our Sundays and holidays were never complete without this.
8. We’d get pretty excited to wear a pair of these new black shoes when school reopened after holidays.
9. This was the sole beverage we knew! Maza juice, fresh and juicy…
10. And once we had this “Chiuuu takh” wala gun, we’d start behaving like real ‘cowboys’.