- The minimum word count of an article should not be less than 500 words.
- Add Media for a better reading experience. Having pictures, video, embedded tweets and posts from other social media platforms can provide a richer reading experience.
- Make sure the content is original and not plagiarized. Include the source of every image.
- Use humor if it fits with the tone of your writing. Tell stories, crack jokes if you like, and be yourself. Try and enjoy the process and the end product will be better.
- Don’t forget to review your work in the end – This will just help our editors save time and publish your articles at their earliest.
You are not allowed to create posts.