PashtoScoop respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects all of its affiliates’ websites to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf. PashtoScoop and its affiliates’ sites will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to PashtoScoop’s Designated Copyright Agent, appointed hereinbelow.
This Disclaimer and DMCA Copyright Policy and all of its clauses are applicable to the website as well as all social media handles managed or owned by PashtoScoop; whether accessed through a computer, mobile device or otherwise.
PashtoScoop Media Pvt Ltd. (“Company”) values intellectual property and has adopted the following general policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) towards copyright infringement claims.
PashtoScoop Media Pvt. Ltd. DMCA Copyright Policy
Company does not claim ownership of every image uploaded on its website and/or social media platforms owned and managed by the company. Most of the images used in the content published on the website are crowd-sourced. However, the memes and (content on) GIFs are original.
Procedure for reporting Copyright Infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the original work or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including phone number, mailing address and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good-faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in your notice regarding the copyright infringment is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once a proper Infringement Notification is received by our Designated Agent:
It is Company’s policy:
- to delete or disable access to the infringing material;
- to inform the content provider, member or user that the infringing material has been removed or disabled access to; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that PashtoScoop will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Procedure to supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed from the system or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- The content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, mailing address, phone number and, if available, e-mail adress along with a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the District Court in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complainant informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it witin 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company’s discretion.
Please contact the Designated Agent to receive notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at email@example.com
The statements and opinions in the material contained in the articles published on the website are those of the individual content provider, member or user, as indicated and do not necessarily reflect and represent views and opinions of PashtoScoop as a company.
PashtoScoop has used reasonable care and skill in curating and publishing the content on this website. However, the company neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of any information provided in the articles published on this website and accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy or errors and omissions.
The content on our website(s) does not intend to hurt the sentiments of any individual or be biased towards anyone based on their language, race, gender, nation or religion. The content published on the website(s) is solely for news and entertainment purposes.
PashtoScoop reserves the right to take legal action against websites/social media pages and/or profiles that publish content copied from our website(s) and/or social media pages or any pages that copies the design, layouts and theme of PashtoScoop.com without permission.